Educator & Course Architect (Tech Industry)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication English Multi-Tasking Organisational and Time Management Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Educational Institute.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver lectures and provide expert technical guidance to students & teams;
- Facilitate in-class activities, group discussions, demos and mentor the newest talent;
- Oversee a portfolio of existing and new learning programmes in technical subjects, ensuring that all courses align with industry trends, practices, tools and technologies;
- Co-create new course offerings, conduct competitive research and needs assessments, market research and manage course development from ideation to launch for new consumer (B2C) and custom (B2B) opportunities;
- Identify scope and sequence, prerequisite and requisite skills and technical requirements for each learning programme and align to learning paths within the course portfolio;
- Ensure course designs are relevant, current and aligned to workforce skills in technology and incorporate relevant data and customer feedback into the design;
- Author course content and design effective, project-based, practical and outcomes-focused learning experiences;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and industry-leading Subject Matter Experts to review & endorse courses;
- Analyse course feedback and develop a project plan for continuous course content development;
- Maintain deep technical & industry knowledge;
- Maintain quality of learning programmes to exceed KPI goals;
- Serve as a liaison to teams within the brand, sales, operations and marketing in the alignment, implementation and delivery of learning programmes;
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with the Academic Team lead.
- Prior teaching or mentoring experience;
- A strong technical foundation – software development skills are critical;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have a passion for technology and the tech industry;
- Someone who enjoys learning and is passionate about passing knowledge onto others;
- Attentive to detail;
- Very organised.