ELV Project Manager
Required SkillsAutoCAD Client Relations Communication Coordination Design Driving Licence Health and Safety Leadership Maltese Project Management Record Keeping Relationships Reporting Revit Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning all aspects of projects, from inception to completion of design, including costing, installation, commissioning and handing over, while ensuring accurate engineering throughout;
- Overseeing the project purchasing function to ensure that the material is purchased cost effectively and delivered in a timely manner as per project’s requirements;
- Foreseeing project revenue by ensuring the successful completion of jobs planned;
- Completing required monthly reports, costing and billing including WIP;
- Promoting & maintaining awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirement;
- Maintaining accurate record keeping and updating of technical and non-technical project data, ensuring documentation of changes in design and client requirements;
- Managing customer relationship, responding to all requests for clarifications, and keeping a record of client interactions;
- Providing overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments;
- Co-ordinate and be involved with all stakeholders including clients, suppliers, contractors, and Department Managers.
- Have a tertiary level of education or similar: either a diploma or degree in a related field (engineering, electrical);
- Have experience in development, design, and operational coordination of technical projects;
- Be proficient with use of ACad;
- Hold a valid driving license;
- Be fluent in both English; Maltese will be considered an asset;
- Experience in an ELV?setting will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience in?Revit would be considered an asset.
- Have leadership skills;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.