Required Skills.NET Core Analytical Attention to Detail Electrical Electrical Warrant ELV Installation Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems;
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware;
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems;
- Test and participate in new product development programs or systems;
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Have previous knowledge and experience in the service field;
- Preferably Diploma or a Certificate in Electrical subjects;
- Possession of an Electrical License A and or MCAST Diploma will be considered an asset;
- Have excellent written and oral proficiency in English.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Thorough analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Ability to understand technical diagrams and manuals.