English Speaking SEO Executive (Malta/Remote)
ComeOn Group is looking for an English speaking SEO Executive to work as part of the SEO team for our English speaking brands!
As part of the role, you will need to be creative, hardworking and have a basic understanding of WordPress. You must proactively keep up to date with industry trends and together with our experienced team, you will help develop content strategies that provide our users with first-class quality content. Training will be provided and you will grow into an experienced SEO with a track record of ranking sites against the toughest competition!
So, what will you get up to day to day?
- Plan and execute a content strategy
- Edit and create engaging content for our customers
- Manage the distribution of content, both in-house and those sourced from freelancers
- Use our data to come up with fresh and creative content ideas
- Co-ordinate with a team of freelance writers
- Define, develop, and execute on-site & off-site SEO strategies to meet aggressive business goals
- Carry out in-depth keyword research understanding, planning, URL structuring, content planning and execution
- WordPress editing – including proofreading and publishing
- Pro-actively carry out competitor research and industry analysis
- Carry out content audits to make sure our content is relevant, compliant and up to date
- Assist with ad-hoc duties to support additional business areas
What’s your background?
You have a native level of English with great communication skills. You have a basic understanding of WordPress and an interest in SEO looking to learn and develop new skills. If you have basic experience of website analytical tools or basic knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms, this would be considered a plus!
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.