ERP Consultant – Data Analyst
Required SkillsAccounts Communication Data Analysis Data Gathering Data Security ERP Monitoring Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in distributing products to the African Market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller;
- Designing, implementing and monitoring business processes and policies in order to facilitate the collection and analysis of new or existing sources of data;
- Increasing the automation and efficiency of Group data collection and processing through the ongoing identification of new tools, procedures, external services and software to support data validation and cleansing;
- Produce and track key performance indicators;
- Develop and support reporting processes;
- Monitor and audit data quality;
- Liaise with Group senior management to fully understand data content and identify useful indicators or analysis tools to guide commercial decisions and monitor performance;
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the Group’s business performance;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations;
- Prepare and deliver clear presentations and reports for senior management;
- Reporting accurately and clearly on activities undertaken;
- Carrying out any other task which may be reasonably required in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree Level qualification or equivalent in a business-related area (NVQ Level 6), in Business Administration, Business IT or Accounting will be considered an asset;
- Experience in a similar role, with strong knowledge of accounts, data analysis tools and ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics and Business Central.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a senior level team;
- Be a smart, self-motivated, highly-organised and details-oriented;
- Able to analyse financial, quantitative and qualitative data and assist in improving systems driven business processes and internal controls;
- Ability to lead activities independently;
- Be able to interpret findings and propose improvements.