Exclusive Games Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for a seasoned games producer to lead the creative exclusive game roadmap for the entire group. You will liaise with external studios to secure and develop our next exclusive games. You will be responsible to deliver on our strategy to increase ownership of the value chain and make our mark on the industry with truly innovative slots.
You will also be responsible for identifying trends in slot mechanics and design, ensuring relevant content and managing good communication across stakeholders, setting business cases, and ensuring buy-in for major initiatives.
When you are not delivering the next game-changing slot you will be networking across the leading slots providers to identify and secure a continual flow of exclusive game releases so that our brands have something to shout about 24/7.
- Defining and driving the roadmap of best-in-class slots tailored to our brands and players’ needs
- Identifying and securing leading slots to secure exclusive pre-release deals throughout the year
- Best-in-class slots production from concept, spec to launch
- Reporting on KPIs and Performances
- Identifying trends in slot mechanics and design ensuring relevant content
- Managing good comms across the stakeholders, setting business case and ensuring buy-in for major initiatives.
- Being an exclusive games ambassador within the company, increasing internal awareness of our exclusive games and their potential
- Innovator and visionary mindset to clearly design and communicate vision and USPs of our first-party games
- At least 3 years experience in the slots development industry
- Data-driven with the ability to act on patterns in the numbers
- Demonstrable business analysis skills
- Infectious passion for slots, slot design, maths and mechanics that make a great slot
- Prototype, wireframe and user journey design skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail at all times
- Ability to manage multiple teams across continents keeping them on track and on point throughout delivery
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Passionate about games
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!