Required SkillsAttention to Detail General Safety Rules Health and Safety Inspection Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform preventive maintenance on extinguishing equipment and suppression systems;
- Inspect, repair, and test fire extinguishing equipment using hand tools, hydrostatic test equipment, and monitoring devices;
- Hydro-test high pressure cylinders;
- Re-fill and test extinguishers in the workshop;
- Dismantle extinguishing equipment and examine mechanical parts, extinguishing agents, and expelling means; replace worn or damaged parts;
- Clean extinguishing equipment and recharge them with approved materials;
- Inspect, test, and repair systems such as smoke detectors, sprinklers, dry standpipe systems, and pull systems;
- Assist in fire safety inspection;
- Work with restricted movement whilst lifting and carrying heavy objects.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably Maltese;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Demonstrates confidence in his abilities and is hands-on;
- Possesses good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exhibits and practices good communication skills with clients, colleagues and superiors and system suppliers at all times;
- Shows respect, courtesy, and a positive attitude whilst taking all care for the preservation of client and company property.