Required SkillsAccounts Accuracy Attention to Detail Bookkeeping Client Relations Communication Computer Correspondence
Our client is a leading pensions services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out general bookkeeping and administration duties in relation to retirement schemes and funds;
- Assist in the preparation of bi-annual retirement scheme and retirement fund accounts;
- Prepare the assets under management report and central bank reporting;
- Review and manage the credit control process;
- Assist with investment performance monitoring;
- Invoice and payment of member fees and third-party expenses;
- Handle the maintenance of system and company records;
- General assistance with other administrative duties as and when requested.
- Have an ’A’ level standard or above in Accounting. Full training will be provided and study support is available for those seeking to get a qualification in accounting;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel.
- Attentive to detail;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative and within a small team;
- Able to work on strict deadlines;
- Has a can-do attitude.