Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Bank Reconciliation Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system;
- Update the bank balances and bank reconciliations;
- Process supplier payments;
- Issue invoices to clients;
- Data inputting, reconciliations or other analysis as required;
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
- Have an Advanced Level in Accountancy;
- Have previous experience in a similar position;
- Be familiar with accounting software, although training will be provided;
- Be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
- Be self-motivated and efficient;
- Have the ability to work individually as well as in a team.