Finance Executive (Payables)
Required SkillsCommunication Filing Finance Leadership Oral Communication Organisational Payments Reconciliation Research Teamwork Time Management
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post expenditure in the system and ensure creditors balances are all reconciled appropriately;
- Assist in end of month closing procedures;
- Check thoroughly that information received is correct prior to postings;
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or correct transactions;
- Prepare accruals and prepayments sheets to be used on a monthly basis in preparation of accounts;
- Post and process journal entries;
- Review and manage the accounts payable inbox on a daily basis, ensuring all email are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Process manual and overseas payment onto the banking system;
- Allocate AP supplier payments accurately and in a timely manner onto the relevant supplier accounts on the finance system;
- Maintain adequate filing in order, including payable files and other miscellaneous filing;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by them;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Previous work experience in a relevant accounts payable role;
- Have a relevant qualification.
- Be organised and able to reach targets;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build coalitions;
- Positive can do attitude;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Be a team player;
- Have time – management skills;
- Have leadership skills.