Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Financial Statements Leadership Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the hospitality sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and maintain accounting and financial requirements for our Group;
- Offer financial support, advice and expertise to fellow colleagues;
- Prepare forecasts, periodic financial statements, operating reports and management accounts;
- Contribute to and drive business strategy, including working across the business with other senior leaders;
- Safeguarding the financial integrity of the business by implementing and maintaining all appropriate financial procedures and practices.
- Holding a degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification like MIA or ACCA;
- Experience in a similar role; within in hotel, leisure or retail sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Strong leadership and analytical skills;
- Excellent analytical skills.