Finance & Payroll Coordinator (Part-Time)
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance & Payroll Administrator, on a part time basis.
What's in it for you
The role of the Finance & Payroll Administrator has responsibility assisting & maintaining monthly employee records consisting of expenses, overtime etc, including also inputting of invoices & payments.
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the monthly payroll process
- Inputting data from other teams using the Payroll System
- Calculating and submitting deductions, leave, sick, overtime, on-call etc in a timely manner
- Submitting salaries to the bank on due date
- Resolving Payroll matters including discrepancies
- Calculation of FS7's, FS5's & FS3's
- Monthly payroll closing duties and reporting
- Processing of Invoices & Payments
- Addressing employee queries on a daily basis
- O-Level or MCAST Certificate
- 1+ years experience in a Payroll & Finance environment
- Experience using Shireburn will be considered a strong asset
- Good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
- Good communication and relationship-building skills
- Well-organised and having good time management skills
- A fast learner with an exceptional attention to detail
- A proactive person who works on own initiative
- A committed and driven individual who takes pride in the work
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.