Required SkillsACCA Analytical Bachelor of Accountancy Budgeting Cash Floats CFA Finance Interpersonal Leadership Management Accounts Microsoft Office Problem Solving Reporting TAX VAT
Our client is a hospitality management company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including preparation of various end-of-the-month reports, calculation and post monthly accruals and prepayments adjustments, as well as reviewing nominal ledgers up to the trial balance stage;
- Manage cash flow effectively;
- Apply quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Submit Tax, Compliance and other Returns and Questionnaires;
- Oversee the relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other stakeholders;
- Prepare yearly budgets;
- Liaise with external auditors for the Group’s external audits;
- Prepare yearly financial reporting, including consolidation of the Group;
- Affect continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency or improve internal control;
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the finance team, conducting performance evaluations and offering guidance;
- Compile VAT reports and manage Eco tax submissions;
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with ad-hoc reporting requirements;
- Any other task that may arise in the running of the business that would fall under the remit of the finance team.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master’s degree and/or professional qualifications such as CPA, CFA, or ACCA would be advantageous;
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Experience within the hospitality industry will be considered as an asset;
- Be proficient in financial sofware and systems;
- Showcase excellent proficiency in the MS Office package, with particular emphasis on advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilites.