Finland CRM Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
The CRM Manager is responsible for running the brand team’s day-to-day operational activities according to the market vision and strategy, set together with the Head of Customer Engagement and Country Management team. The market offers both casinos & sportsbooks and you will be tasked with leading the team involved in all steps of the CRM process.
You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on-site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
You will mentor a team of executives who will help you with implementing the strategy and who rely on you for support and guidance in their area of expertise.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
- Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, being ready to act and suggesting improvements when needed.
- Owning the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by the campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
- Managing a team of executives.
- Overseeing and ensuring that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyzing the results (delivery, uptake, and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeking to optimize and improve based on findings.
- Overseeing the running of any loyalty programs.
- Liaising with the Head of Customer Engagement and Country Managers regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media, etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
- Liaising with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
- Recruiting and training, works on processes and procedures together with the Director of Customer Engagement.
- Supporting executives if issues occur.
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members.
- Responsible for management of Goals & Objectives and Performance Reviews.
- Owning the management of workflows and procedures in the team and oversees the implementation of “best practice”.
- Knowledge of Finnish (both written and spoken) at a Native level
- Strong background in managing products and campaigns
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- In-depth understanding of segmentation and CRM
- Good managerial and organizational skills
- Efficient and good at time-management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with an international/Nordic-focused brand
- Experience working with a brand operating in multiple different markets
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!