Fraud Operations Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St. Julian’s, Malta (Hybrid)
The Fraud Operations Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to minimise the risk of fraud and ensure that the company’s fraud detection and prevention systems are effective. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of fraud detection and prevention methodologies, excellent communication and leadership skills, and the ability to manage a team.
- Develop and implement fraud prevention and detection strategies that minimise the risk of fraud and protect the company’s assets
- Monitor and analyse fraud trends and patterns to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Conduct regular fraud risk assessments and develop and implement risk mitigation plans
- Ensure that fraud detection and prevention systems are in place and effective, and that they comply with industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- Manage Chargeback processes ensuring quick intervention to protect the business, and report on this on a regualr basis to the Management team
- Lead a team of fraud analysts and investigators, providing guidance, support, and training as needed
- Collaborate with other departments, including IT, Finance, and Legal, Compliance and AML to ensure that fraud prevention and detection efforts are integrated across the organisation
- Manage relationships with external partners, including law enforcement agencies and fraud prevention vendors
- Develop and maintain effective fraud reporting and investigation processes, ensuring that all incidents are properly documented and resolved
- Keep up-to-date with emerging fraud threats and technologies, and recommend and implement new fraud prevention and detection measures as needed
- Experience working with fraud prevention tools, such as SEON, or similar systems. This would include building rules to mitigate risk and using the reporting suite
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- 2years+ of experience in fraud prevention and detection in the iGaming business
- Portray strong leadership skills and proven abilities in managing a team
- Strong understanding and experienced in fraud detection and prevention methodologies, including data analysis, risk assessment, and fraud prevention tools and technologies
- Excellent communication and proven ability to collaborate with other departments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify patterns and trends
- Experience working with regulatory agencies and law enforcement on fraud investigations
- Familiarity with industry regulations and compliance requirements, including AML, and KYC
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays & Wednesdays & breakfast on Tuesdays amongst others.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!