Front Office Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Business Administration English Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Organisational Receptionist Time Management VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and welcome visitors as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls in a timely and courteous manner and provide information to caller inquiries;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges);
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock;
- Up sell and/or cross sell products within the Company’s portfolio;
- Over the counter sales and issue quotations for domestic products;
- Monitor and replenish stock in a timely manner;
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and scanning;
- Responsible for the petty cash and daily reconciliation of petty cash;
- Issue invoices and VAT receipts for handled sales;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and undertake the respective assessments accordingly;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time, and any other duties as assigned by the line manager or any other person designated by him/her.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both Maltese & English.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Customer service attitude;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.