Full Stack Developer
Required SkillsAPIs Budgeting Client Networking Communication Compliance Content Writing Java Oral Communication Project Management REST API RESTful UI Web Services Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements;
- Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing;
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis;
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications;
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyse and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades and revisions;
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection;
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed designs, and technical estimates;
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams;
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- At least 2 years experience;
- Experience in documenting the code and writing unit test cases;
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies;
- Proficient with Git, or comparable distributed version control system.
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results and satisfied clients;
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds;
- Strong analytical and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- WEB API 2.0;
- ASP.NET Core;
- LinQ, UI;
- Lambda Syntax;
- MS SQL / MySQL / NoSQL;