Full Stack Developer
XCaliber is a tight-knit technology team with offices in Malta and Poland. We collaborate to produce some of the most innovative technology in the iGaming industry. At XCaliber, we constantly look to maintain an environment that nurtures talent and innovation, giving our team the tools they need to not only do ‘their job’, but enhance their skill-set and help move the company forward. XCaliber’s product portfolio was born from pipe-dreams, happy accidents and the necessity to solve problems.
XCaliber, now powered by ComeOn!
ComeOn and XCaliber have been part of the same family since our very beginnings. Some time ago, we realised the number of synergies that exist between our two teams; where it made total sense to join forces and make our employee experience even better!
The person in this position will be responsible for implementing new features and develop current ones using newest, cutting age technologies, on our big scale web applications for igaming industry. Job includes working on our system consisting of API-centric back end written in Zend Framework2 and Doctrine2 and Single Page Application front-end done in AngularJS.
Being a part of the team means:
- Meet with team leader to understand business needs and discuss technical solutions
- Perform and oversee launches and updates;
- Use best practices for OOP and code-reusability
- Ensure your code is optimized, documented, properly structured, meets industry standards and views are compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems
- Work throughout the full development life-cycle, using Agile development processes
- Produce documentation for software requirements and change requests
- Develop and maintain the existing online set of products and services
- Design, architect and develop a new set of gaming related systems
- Can-do attitude
- Team oriented attitude
- Proven track record in Object Oriented PHP development (Solid)
- Experience in one popular frameworks (Angular/React/Vue)
- Basic knowledge about tool like SCSS, Gulp etc.
- Practical experience with some well – known frameworks, like Zend Framework, Symfony or Laminas
- Experience with Backend REST API
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL preferred) and ORM (Doctrine)
- Unit testing skills (PHPUnit, Codeception)
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience with high traffic systems: AWS Kinesis, AWS DynamoDB, Kafka
- Experience working with AWS technology stack
- Experience with ICQRS
- Knowledge of Redis or Memcached
- Experience working with GCP technology stack
There are a lot of plus points:
- Multisports Plus card
- Luxmed Comfort Plus
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Shared car parking
- Calendar of social events
- Possibility to work on B2B or contract of employment
- Free lunches