Full Stack Engineer
Required SkillsCommunication Cryptography Java Node.js Pegged Side Chains Plasma Solidity Teamwork
Our client is specialised in the financial derivatives market and trading.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and implementing items like accelerators and assets, assisting with an organisation’s infrastructure setups utilising technologies like Ethereum, and ensuring applications are secure;
- Translate the architecture and design into actually working code;
- Responsible for determining application release dates and monitoring the implementation to ensure projects are completed on time;
- Be involved with the regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Node.js, TypeScript and Solidity experience is a must;
- Proficient in blockchain technical concepts, cryptography, architecting secure and distributed systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Understanding of Layer 2 blockchain concepts, at least one of: State Channel, Payments Channel, Pegged Side Chains or Plasma. Ability to implement these concepts or willingness to quickly learn how;
- Self-starter, not afraid to work as a part of bigger team and also alone on some tasks;
- Happy to be part of the remotely working team of engineers and product development people;
- Hungry for learning more, being exceptional blockchain technical expert, go-to person;
- Able to comfortably use English language for communication of technical concepts, both verbally and on writing;
- Paying attention to details, high level of coding standards, focused on producing quality code;
- Doubtful, you always ask “why” before you start to think “how”;
- Ability and willingness to see your work in the wider product context.