Gaming & CRM Coordinator - Zecure Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join our Zecure Gaming department as their new Gaming & CRM Coordinator!
As a Gaming & Coordinator your focus is to execute campaigns to the highest standard and deliver a flawless customer experience across all CRM channels and automated journeys.
What's in it for you?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson Group we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, giving you the flexibility of working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
You are good at
- English language – Strong command of written and spoken
- Excellent communication and collaboration team working skills
- Excited to learn from those around you and contribute to a successful team
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Copywriting experience
- Marketing experience
- iGaming experience.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing
- Write copy for player communications and lifecycle activities.
- Build and test all customer facing communications by optimising the use of all tools at your disposal (SMS, Emails, onsite messages, push notifications etc), and configure player rewards in us to ensure all assets are fully QA’d, approved and ready to go live by the required date.
- Compile local CRM communication stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates to drive improvements to the contact strategy.
- Use JIRA to effectively manage all CRM and Gaming projects and communicate with all teams and relevant stakeholders involved.
- Monitor and check our websites, and mobile apps to ensure all gaming content and promotions are optimised and correctly displayed for the local market and liaise with our central teams around any updates needed.
- Identify gaps in current campaign tool capabilities where efficiency is being lost and recommend improvements.
- Assist with the day-to-day adhoc tasks and be the first point of reference for any questions or issues around CRM Lifecycle activities.
- In addition to standard working hours, you may also work on a roster along with other Coordinators to provide on call duty for any campaign incidents that may arise.