Gaming Manager - Greece
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Gaming Manager – Greece
You will be directly responsible for setting the customer engagement strategy for our Gaming products in the local market including Casino, Live Casino and Poker.
You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPIs; your main objectives are to drive retention and engagement, conversion rates with attractive welcome offers, improve customer satisfaction and increase overall player lifetime value.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Work with the Central Gaming team to ensure that the content roadmap, game launches, and game positioning are executed in line with the local customer value proposition.
- You are a local Gaming expert that has a deep understanding of the market, product, and your customers. You will feed in requirements to the relevant teams to improve key journeys and experiences.
- Design welcome offers targeting new players, supporting acquisition marketing teams to drive conversions from registration through to first deposit.
- Build Gaming engagement strategy across all BTL channels to take the player experience to the next level and be extremely confident with retention tactics using hyper segmentation to drive market growth.
- Manage customer send outs to drive retention and customer growth objectives (deposit conversion, churn reduction, and upsell).
- Take a data-driven approach to activities across all BTL channels and continually tweak and improve initiatives to maximize profitability and activity.
- Drive campaign conversion optimization testing by experimenting with creatives, copy, audience and type of send.
- Work closely with Customer Support team to identify and fix campaign customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers.
- Responsible so that all games live on site have proper game certificates and are licensed on the Greek market.
- Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of local campaigns and activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
Who you are
- At least four years of iGaming experience
- At least two years of CRM experience
- Keen interest in Casino, strong understanding of Casino products
- Good understanding of player behaviour and demands
- Understanding of the Greece regulated market
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.