German speaking PPC Executive - Malta or Remote
We are looking for a talented and passionate Paid Search Executive to join our growing central acquisition team. Reporting into PPC Manager, the Paid Search Executive will focus on online lead generation activities, including Google & Bing paid search campaigns’ set up and optimisation. So if you are passionate about online marketing, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are a creative thinker, this role could be just for you!
What will your day to day look like?
- Manage all of ComeOn Group paid search accounts
- Identify new opportunities for paid acquisition
- Create compelling ad copy and test landing pages for conversion
- Conduct keyword research
- Analyse the success of campaigns and running Youtube campaigns
- Responsible for constant account optimisation
- Produce regular internal reports on paid search activities
- Work Google to develop conversion strategies
- Daily monitor budget and CPAs
What’s your background?
- 1-2 years experience in paid search advertising
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work and high level of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to work effectively according to deadlines
- Analytical and data-focused, with an understanding of Google Analytics and other reporting platforms
- Fluent to native level in German, and any additional language would be considered a great plus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.