Germany CRM Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
Join us at ComeOn Group and be the driving force for our German brands! You will be working as our CRM Manager dedicated to Germany, where you will be responsible for running the day-to-day operational activities according to the market vision and strategy generating growth towards set KPI’s to meet agreed company objectives.
This is an exciting role where you will be involved in all steps from planning and executing campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work on improving in terms of targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more. You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation & execution of campaigns
- Monitoring the daily reports, taking ownership of important KPIs, ready to action and suggest improvements when needed.
- Owns the customer communication plan with the aim to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns executed by campaigns & content and communications team, through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite & mobile push).
- Manages a team of executives.
- Oversees and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the planners and Analytics team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings.
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keeps a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Oversees the running of any loyalty programmes.
- Liaises with Director of Customer Engagement and Country Managers regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned.
- Liaise with central operations (VIPs, Telesales, Payment, Customer support around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility.)
- Recruitment and training, works on processes and procedures together with Director of Customer Engagement.
- Supports executives if issues occur.
- Responsible for recruitment of new team members.
- Responsible for management of Goals & Objectives and Performance Reviews.
- Owns the management of workflows and procedures in the team and oversees the implementation of “best practice”.
- Experience in a similar role in Gaming with at least 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- An analytical mindset
- Native German speaker
- Effective communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Strong passion for sportsbook and the iGaming industry
- Strong organizational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential
- Great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle
- Understanding of how to engage sportsbook through free bets, bonuses and enhanced odds.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!