Google Ads Manager
Required SkillsAB Testing Advertising Attention to Detail Brand Marketing Campaigns Creative Danish Design KPI Reporting Marketing Plans Promotion Social Media
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and develop Google Ads Campaigns;
- Collaborate and support the team in the daily account administration with hands-on and analytical mentality;
- Write well-performing paid search ad copies, A/B testing to find the best performing ads;
- Do Keyword research to find new opportunities;
- Understand and analyse data, generating insights with your observations, identifying opportunities for growth and making data-driven decisions to improve KPIs;
- Open to help with all different types of digital marketing campaigns;
- Manage, optimise, and report on campaigns and optimise towards conversion metrics;
- Work in a collaborative environment, being able to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple internal stakeholders;
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge;
- Provide monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as creating and presenting regular performance reports for key internal stakeholders.
- Hold a Google Ads Certification;
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- Working knowledge in Tag Manager and SEM Rush;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed KPI targets;
- Knowledge of Swedish or Danish is considered an asset;
- Previous iGaming knowledge is considered an asset.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Be innovative and creative.