Group Coordinator Public Relations (German Speaking)
Required SkillsBrand Marketing Creative English German Microsoft Office Promotion Public Relations Social Media
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Help place the company’s brand in targeted media outlets to increase the awareness and likeability;
- Assist in the development of the annual PR strategy and subsequent implementation;
- Select and combine all brand-relevant communication measures, such as classic (lifestyle) PR, brand ambassador & blogger relations, new media and influencers;
- Plan and manage the brand by storytelling the company’s lifestyle premium brand in close cooperation with the PR agencies and the marketing team;
- Create and be responsible for press releases, B2C and B2B as well as national and international, in cooperation with the PR agencies;
- Take care of interview requests and be the main contact person for our PR agencies in Europe;
- Organize regular (local) PR events in the hotels and workspaces;
- Be responsible for the award submissions including the preparation of the corresponding documents;
- Take care of the development and expansion of brand and media cooperations (local and national);
- Create monthly reports and press clipping reports in coordination with PR agencies;
- Responsible for handling and organizing influencer inquiries in cooperation with PR agencies and reservations.
- Hold a degree in hotel management/marketing/communication or a similar qualification;
- Have experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of PR, experience with lifestyle brands as well as with storytelling and influencers;
- Excellent and secure knowledge of MS Office as well as basic knowledge of various CMS systems and design programs;
- Have experience in working with external service providers;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English.
- Have a high creative sensitivity and confidence (text and images), as well as a feel for lifestyle brands and their further development;
- Be able to question processes;
- Be creative and have an interest in the latest trends;
- Be committed and willing to work;
- Have a hands-on mentality.