Guest Service Agent (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAnswering Telephones Communication Customer Needs Customer Requirements Dutch English French German Italian Microsoft Office Self-motivation Teamwork
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the primary contact person for the Company's international guests by telephone;
- Consult guests via all communication channels used;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Company's PMS and other hotel specific systems as well as all guest and customer data;
- Implementing the Company's SOPs;
- Be the contact person for the employees in the Company's hotels.
- Have professional training, completed studies or professional experience in the field of customer service, ideally in the area of hospitality;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- Be fluent in English. Any additional Dutch, French, Italian or German skills would be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication and interaction skills;
- Have a high degree of commitment and self-motivation;
- Be team player.