Head of Canada
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next Head of Canada
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Head of Canada. It’s an exciting and brand new role within ComeOn Group, which will play a key role in being responsible for the entry into the newly regulated market in Canada. We are looking for someone who has a daring personality that will take full ownership over setting the vision and brand strategy in Canada with an important mission: success! We have identified a few interpersonal skills that are important for this role such as a great leadership background, an inspirational spirit and the drive to execute our brand strategy for Canada. This will be done together with a team of highly passionate individuals throughout our business organization, sharing the ultimate end goal: maximizing business opportunity!
To succeed in this role you have to have exceptional knowledge and first-hand experience in effectively delivering within the Canadian region. You are analytical and passionate about your work and understand the importance of keeping yourself up to date with what’s happening in the industry, particularly within your region.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
Your key responsibilities
- Setting brand strategies for the Canadian market and ensuring they are clearly communicated across teams and management within the business.
- Implement seasonal and future marketing initiatives within the market as per defined Brand and commercial objectives.
- Establish ComeOn as a well recognised and a profitable brand in Canada.
- Represent the Canadian market throughout the defined seasonal GTM strategy and provide input and insights to optimize marketing category and channel execution.
- Implement Creative Brief Processes within the Canadian market and define set timelines to execute
- Liaising with Compliance Team to ensure a smooth market entry
- Target and effectively cater for local campaign executions, strategic/key account initiatives, brand identity projects etc
- Identify Channel Marketing efficiencies and synergies to improve procedures, transparency and Area ROI.
- Execute efficient reporting including budget management for your market
- In conjunction with the team, you will define and guide the direction and vision of our brands in Canada to contribute to our company goals and focus areas, both for current as well as building towards future projects
- Provide feedback to the management team regarding our progress and development and upcoming business proposals
- 7+ Years relevant experience within iGaming
- Must have a background in Marketing/Business
- A natural born leader that builds collaborative relationships
- Has a can do-attitude, shows grit and get things done
- Entrepreneurial spirit with out of the box thinking
- Highly organized and result driven
- Flexible and able to run multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and always open to feedback
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!