Head of Customer Engagement (CRM)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
The Head of Customer Engagement will lead a team of CRM teams in executing all stages of the CRM life stage across multiple markets and brands. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a large CRM department and tasked with onboarding, retaining, and reactivating players and ultimately increasing lifetime value. You will champion and continue to transform CRM to be data-driven and lead a best-in-class personalized lifecycle marketing program.
- Leading the CRM department in their early life, retention & reactivation efforts across multiple markets, brands, and locations
- Monitoring & evaluating targeted and segmented CRM campaigns – measure ROI, prioritize resources, and control bonus costs
- Maximizing lifetime value, improving conversion and churn prevention
- Overseeing the build and optimization of lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
- Focusing CRM programs on automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalized messages
- Supporting Casino and Sports departments in the development of CRM strategies for their markets.
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on CRM performance against quarterly KPIs
- Being the champion of CRM across the Group
- Being a strong leader; ensuring teams are motivated and performing to a high quality and pace.
- Working closely with the Data and Customer Engagement leadership team, aligning on strategy, opportunities and problem solving
- 3+ years experience leading CRM teams
- Highly numerate & commercially aware
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a team in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute omni-channel marketing strategies, plans, and programs
- Strong experience with marketing automation: campaign creation, database management, integration with CRM, and end-to-end reporting.
- Experience in online gaming with an interest in the casino & sportsbook player journey
- A strategic thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships across the Group well
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!