Head of Display & Programmatic Media
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, across multiple channels, commanding the online presence of industry-leading brands, then you’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for the ultimate performance-driven hybrid human that offers organizational skills merged with creativity to help us steer our vast array of brands across various social media platforms available.
You’ll work side by side with like-minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ message to the right target audiences. If you’re still reading this, then we think you’ll fit right in! We expect that you thrive in a rapid and ever-changing environment.
The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not be suited better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound familiar? We want to hear from you!
- Lead the development of our Programmatic in-house team and deliver successful acquisition campaigns on multiple brands, globally
- Manage the relationship with all third party media partners
- Collaborate with brand Managers and other marketing teams, product teams and stakeholders to design and deliver the best performing prospecting and retention campaigns
- Develop, monitor, analyse and optimise performance strategies making both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimization
- Create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success
- Coordinate with our tech team to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical Issues
- Maintain an understanding of latest display media trends and relevant topics that drive the world and current news to make our ads more relatable
- Help build the team by hiring and training new team members
- Identify growth opportunities
- Evaluation, test and rollout of new technologies
- Train and educate our team so we all grow together
- Manage significant large budgets for Display (Ad Operations, RTB and Programmatic Advertising)
- 5+ years Programmatic media experience
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Strong understanding in all main programmatic media platforms and placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, tech savvy
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills & excellent listening skills
- The ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Knowledge in pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems
- Experience in dynamic product advertising
- Experience with Tableau is a bonus and experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus!
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!