Head of Finance (Temporary Contract)
Required SkillsACCA Analytical Communication English Financial Statements Microsoft Office MS in Finance and Banking Presentation Self-motivation Strategic Thinking Teamwork
Our client is a sports betting and gaming operator.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monthly reporting to management;
- Monthly revenue accounting and reconciliations;
- Joint venture calculations and journal landings;
- Post JROs (daily revenue transactions);
- Manage financial statements and report the statements to the authorities;
- Manage the team and assist with the monthly review process;
- Support the legal team on MGA reporting requirements;
- Be responsible for the management of interim audit and final audits;
- Assist with providing information to Financial Planning and Analysis requests;
- Assist with ongoing and planned projects;
- Adhoc reporting and other.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Ideally have strong senior experience in the iGaming industry;
- Must be ACCA qualified (or degree equivalent);
- Experience with strategic thinking;
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Have strong presentation skills and experience presenting financials both within and outside of the organisation (E.g. Shareholders, Regulators, Auditors, Partners, Potential Investors);
- Very strong analytical skills;
- A strong driver towards achieving Group goals;
- Be a team leader who aspires to excellence and who motivates and drives others to perform.