Head of Operations
Required SkillsAdministration Appraisal System (SAP) Attention to Detail BA (Hons) Business Administration Communication Human Resources KPI Reporting Management Operations Oral Communication Strategic Thinking
Our client is a company that supports government-owned estates.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise;
- Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan for Human Resources, Administration, Communications, Information Technology and Estate Management;
- Ensure all IT systems operate smoothly aligned with the company’s quality standards;
- Maximize the efficiency of all business processes and procedures;
- Establish comprehensive goals for performance and growth, in tandem with policies that promote the company’s vision and culture;
- Establish KPIs and implement the company’s Performance Assessment Review;
- Guide the HR Unit to ensure the company’s hiring plans meet the business needs;
- Coordinate with the Permanent Secretary and PS&D on recruitment and reporting;
- Oversee the co-ordination of administrative processes, procedures, and activities;
- Ensure the smooth running of the Communications Unit, in line with the company’s business goals and objectives;
- Perform any other duties related to the proper execution of the role as necessary, or other relevant duties as may be assigned.
- Have a solid background in Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations or another related background;
- Hold at least Bachelor’s degree in a related field;
- Have a minimum of three years working experience in a relevant area.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Be a team player.