Head of Personalisation
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
The Head of Personalisation will be responsible for defining and delivering ComeOn Group’s personalisation strategy. In this new role, you will be responsible for upgrading the player experience across all product verticals (Casino, Live Casino, Sportsbook) working with best in class internal and external tools. At ComeOn, we have a vision to provide a best-in-class personalised experience for our users – and this role will be leading it.
- Leading the group-wide strategy for personalisation!
- Collaborating with Data, Product management and operation teams to ensure that personalisation efforts align with broader business goals.
- Working with best-in-class partners to accelerate personalisation initiatives
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of data-driven approaches to personalisation, including machine learning, A/B testing and other AI techniques.
- Ensuring the personalisation services operate to the highest level of resilience and performance.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics related to personalisation efforts and providing regular reporting and recommendations to senior management.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices related to personalisation and incorporating them into our strategy as appropriate.
- A passion for providing customers with an industry-leading experience.
- Deep understanding of segmentation, recommendation models and highly scalable distributed systems.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting, with the ability present reports in a logical and understandable way
- A self-starter who can deliver personalization from inception to being in the “customer’s hands”.
- Superb project and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate with many different stakeholders across a high paced company.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!