Head of Proposition
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for a Head of Proposition to lead ComeOn Group’s central promotions team across Sportsbook, Live Casino, Cross Sell & WeSpin.
With a keen interest and proven success across the igaming landscape, this role is responsible to engage, retain and activate our customer base in key growth areas of ComeOn Group.
The purpose of this role within the central department is to maintain a consistent approach to promotions whilst looking for efficiencies across markets and brands within the group.
- Owning and deliver the central proposition strategy across Sports, Live Casino, X-sell & WeSpin, ensuring we create market-leading experiences that deliver enhanced retention and brand loyalty.
- Leading a team of four Proposition Managers, one dedicated to each vertical (Sports, Live Casino, Xsell & WeSpin).
- Responsible for the global CRM promotions calendar for different verticals across multiple brands and markets within the ComeOn Group.
- Delivering best in class player promotions based on an understanding of player behaviour
- Becoming the subject matter expert of our partners bonus and rewarding systems.
- Collaborating with local CRM & VIP teams, Central Casino/Sports/LiveCasino team, Mechanics & BI on best promotional mechanics and cost-effective proposition.
- Influencing CRM product roadmaps to ensure the group has the required bonus tools, features and front-end customer experience.
- Responsible for continuous optimisation of global and local promotions and performance – managing promotional budget and its efficiency to deliver NGW.
- Strong understanding of the online gaming landscape.
- Solid understanding of bonus types, mechanics, rewards, etc.
- Solid knowledge of 3rd party gaming providers systems.
- Experience of Team Management, Project Management or Leadership in some capacity
- Willing to think out of the box to deliver engaging onsite promotions and through external channels
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, with the ability to use a range of data insights & sources to tell a compelling story
- Superb communication, organisational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Someone with at least 5 years’ experience in igaming with exposure to both Casino & Sportsbook
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remotely from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adopted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!