Head of SEO
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next Head of SEO
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic and entrepreneurial business mindset to join us as our Head of SEO.
The Head of SEO is responsible for the SEO strategy formulation that drives growth of our business’ online marketing campaigns whilst developing and implementing appropriate online marketing strategies across media channels for all of our exciting brand and market portfolio. You will be tasked with the responsibility to improve our organic traffic and raise organic search rankings as well as creating, implementing and analysing SEO programs and campaigns. You will be responsible to build, lead and support the SEO team providing tools required to deliver excellent results on tasked projects.
You will be reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer who is part of ComeOn’s Executive Team.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever-changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
- Define, implement and maintain a profitable and growth-driving SEO strategy (on and off page) for all our brands and markets.
- Working with the team to ensure the strategy is implemented and goals are met.
- Managing and following up on budgets, reporting relevant KPIs to the management and the board.
- Increasing organic search engine visibility and traffic on relevant branded and generic keywords.
- SEO activities including link building, making sure the sites are SEO friendly from a technical perspective and have SEO optimised content.
- People management including building a solid team and supporting the development of the team members.
- Recruitment and training of new and existing staff.
- Working closely with our product teams to scope and deliver all features needed to reach our maximum potential for SEO.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong on-page and off-page SEO skills
- Previous experience managing an SEO team
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- 6+ years experience in SEO management within online Gaming
- Proven experience in delivering positive results and driving business profitability of a similar sized operation for high-traffic and high-competition keywords in various languages/countries
- Strong understanding and knowledge required to ensure the sites are SEO friendly from a technical perspective and have SEO optimised content.
- A natural born leader that builds collaborative relationships
- Has a can do-attitude, shows grit and get things done
- Entrepreneurial spirit with out of the box thinking
- Highly organized and result driven
- Flexible and able to run multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and always open to feedback
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!