Head of Technical Support
ComeOn Group is looking for a Head of Technical Support to deliver the best technical support we can to our teams!
The Head of Technical Support is responsible for the adherence and development of the ComeOn Group Production Support Process. It’s crucial that ComeOn Group has a 24/7/365 process that supports the Company in the best possible way within the agreed service levels. The role belongs to the Tech organisation and reports directly to the CIO.
It is key to quickly develop a deep understanding of the ComeOn products, our core platform (Saber) and how it ties into our Infrastructure setup. The Head of Technical Support is responsible to support the internal Brands together with the Product Owners in the ongoing development, maintenance and support of our services. You define and are the owner of the Incident Management System and support process – On-call and SLA´s. You are the facilitator for Operational Excellence, leaving no stone unturned and always striving towards making things better.
You will act as technical project manager for improvement projects and will work closely with the Development and IT Operations teams to establish an efficient collaboration and communication with the Product organisation and its main stakeholders. You will communicate on incidents and follow up on Root Cause Analysis having them available to other stakeholders in the organisation.
- Own the Production Support & OnCall process
- Establish and follow up on relevant KPI´s
- Communication to peers and stakeholders
- Follow up on incidents / RCA
- Establish internal SLA´s
As Head of Technical Support at ComeOn it is likely that you have an academic degree within computer science and have a minimum of 3 years experience from a similar role. You have successfully built up the function in other companies and have a great understanding of what best practice should look like.
What Experience Do you Have?:
- Experience of 1st/2nd Line application support of business critical systems in a distributed environment.
- Basic understanding of Java-based environments
- Linux, SQL, Networking understanding and proficiency with command line based troubleshooting
- An understanding of Google Cloud tooling and processes.
- Experience in complex production environments, web-applications and/or web portals is considered a merit.
- Previous experience of implementing an IMS.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Technical background.
- Project management skills.
Who are you?
- Driven, motivated and with a positive attitude.
- Systematic, thorough, analytical and structured.
- An excellent communicator and service minded.
- String skills and true a team player
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
- At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.I’m interested, what do I do next?Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.