Head of Trading ComeOn Group
We are looking for an experienced leader with an analytical mindset to join us as our Head of Trading. This is an exciting new opportunity within ComeOn Group, which will play a key role in our organisation. Working closely alongside the Sports Director, we are looking for someone to take ownership and manage P&L of our Sportsbook and implement the Risk Strategy within the business.
We have identified a few interpersonal skills that are important for this role such as a great leadership background, an inspirational spirit and the drive to execute across the Sportsbook team sharing the ultimate end goal: maximise business opportunity!
To succeed in this role you must possess exceptional knowledge and first-hand experience working within Sportsbook as well as a strong knowledge and background in Risk and Trading management. You are analytical and passionate about your work and understand the importance of keeping yourself up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. .
As our Head of Trading, you will be delivering regular updates to key stakeholders and C-Level as well as making data-driven decisions to help the business progress whilst monitoring customer activity and detecting fraudulent patterns.
- Work closely with the Sports Director to define and implement Risk Strategy
- Manage P&L of our Sportsbook
- Manage risk and liabilities across all sports
- Regular reporting to Senior stakeholders and C-Level
- Ensure pricing is competitive and accurate at all times
- Monitor customer activity and high- risk betting patterns
- Liaise with the Trading team on odds, limits, liabilities and risk
- Assist with monitoring clients and bet limits
- Monitor fraudulent trends
- Big Event Risk Strategy
- Team building/management/ leadership
- 7+ years experience working within an online Sportsbook role
- 5+ years experience in an Odds Compiling, Trading and Risk Management Environment
- 3-5 years of online Sportsbook P&L Management with a highly regarded online Sportsbook brand
- Strong background in risk and liability management
- Experience of devising an internationally scalable growth strategy
- Able to manage staff effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Self motivated
- Strong communication, organisational and project implementation skills
- Able to work effectively with other talented individuals
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere #LI-Remote
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
We value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!