Required SkillsAttention to Detail Efficiency English Event Coordination Human Resources Microsoft Office Suite Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Organise as well as maintain personnel records;
- Prepare human resources reports on a monthly basis;
- Maintain the human resources database;
- Keep a good relationship with employees;
- Aid in the coordination of events;
- Book as well as coordinate courses or other training programmes for employees;
- Handle any other administrative work as required.
- At least an A’level standard of education;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attentive to detail;
- Pleasant and has a smart personality;
- Able to maintain confidentiality;
- Experience in HR will be considered an asset.