An exciting role has opened up in our Malta HR team and we are looking for you to join as our next HR Superstar! Are you a team player with a passion for HR who loves being the ‘go-to’ person for employees, always striving to contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, creative and people-oriented candidate with a solid HR background to be based in our Malta office. This is a great opportunity where you will work within a multicultural fast-paced environment together with other HR team members globally to holistically develop the culture and best practices and processes for the business.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed! Given the nature of this role, you will be responsible to document any employee changes and have a strong understanding and proven experience with the implementation of HR processes that will allow you to flag risks and improve efficiency in the team.
What will you get up to day to day?
- Contribute to the delivery and/or management of HR processes to improve employee performance and experience.
- Continuously work to develop and improve HR policies and processes to enhance effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist / Coordinate disciplinary matters
- Deliver training and presentations as part of internal HR Training.
- Management of HRIS and Company platforms, including updating changes and uploading required documentation
- Assist with preparation of Contracts of Employment and addendums as required
- Ensure a high quality offboarding and employee experience
- Prepare payroll information for the payroll partner, ensuring all information is accurate and error free as possible.
- Provide coaching and advice to managers on all employee relation matters
- Assist with onboarding tasks when needed, assisting employees with paperwork, via applications and relocation queries.
- Provide reporting as requested from time to time.
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Communication with the team, managers and stakeholders is key!
- Malta office wide communication on any HR initiatives, processes, etc. via e-mail, presentation meetings, chats and in person
- Consultation with team managers in Malta office for any HR related queries
- HR & Admin communication across offices
- Coordinate and support managers during employee reviews and appraisals
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition team to facilitate our recruitment process and assist when required.
What’s your background?
You come with 3+ years experience within a similar role and have experience with employment law cases and disciplinary procedures. You are fluent in English with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds and levels of experience in a professional manner. You have good knowledge of Employment Law in Malta and are able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. You have the ability to navigate around Google Suite and if you have experience working with an HRIS system, this would be considered a plus! We expect you are organised, methodological and structured by nature, with a pro-active approach to your work, a positive team player with an open mind-set!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.