HR and Office Coordinator
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
An exciting role has opened up in our office in Istanbul and we are looking for you to join as our next HR and Recruitment Superstar! Are you a team player with a passion for working with people who loves being the ‘go-to’ person for employees, always striving to contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing and people-oriented candidate to join as our new HR and Office Coordinator for our Istanbul office! Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed! Given the nature of this role, you will be responsible to document any employee changes and have a strong understanding and proven experience with the implementation of HR processes that will allow you to flag risks and improve efficiency in the team.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
The HR and Office Coordinator will be the spider in the web making sure that the Istanbul office runs smoothly.
For the HR role, you will be the face of ComeOn when recruiting for our new team members. You will work with hiring managers and recruitment agencies to get the right technical and cultural fit to meet the needs of our growing organisation. This will mean working on job descriptions and adverts, interviewing prospective candidates, sending contracts and welcoming them through our onboarding process.
- Talent resourcing and CV scanning
- Initial HR phone calls
- Arrange interviews between candidates and hiring team
- Keeping our company LinkedIn account up-to-date
- Check for recruitment events and plan for those
- Contract management
- Internal HR System (BambooHR) administration, onboarding and off boarding processes
- Manage on and off boarding tasks for starters and leavers
- Benefit management – vacation, insurance, etc
For the Office role, it is all about tweaking and becoming creative with our events, planning the next ones or even just picking up on details when our office and people are in need of some TLC. Anyone that walks through our doors should feel welcome and that’s where you come in! You will be the go to person for everything that has to do with the office but it is important that you see and solve things before anyone else does.
- Execution of the ComeOn Culture. Walk the walk, talk the talk
- Help make every day at ComeOn an experience; work closely with our People Team in other locations and rest of the team in bringing out new and fresh ideas on how we can have more fun together as a company
- Assist in local execution of the Employer Branding & Social Media Strategy
- Prepare welcome packs & leavers gifts, lunches, tea hours, etc.
- Brainstorm ideas with the rest of the People team when organising company events i.e summer, new year parties and any other random events during the year
- Assist in creating content for our newsletters
Specific Skills / Experiences:
- Positive attitude with priceless charm
- Energetic doer with your heart in the right place
- Keen attention to detail and highly organised
- Always strive to find good and effective solutions
- Great communications skills with lots of honesty
- Good level of written and spoken Turkish and English
- Well organised planner
- You know how to navigate a computer, Microsoft office and online applications
- Experience in tech recruitment processes is a plus
- Experience in working with Social Media/Communications is a plus
- Ability to work in close coordination and collaborate with the rest of the People team, other departments and build relationships and trust with a broad range of individuals across the organisation
A huge plus would be if you had experience in an international company.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonuses
- Being in an international team working with the UK, Sweden and Malta
- Flexible vacation periods and +5 bonus vacation days to your legal annual leave rights (including the first year)
- Budget for international conferences
- Good hardware options to work with (2 external monitors, standing desk option, etc.)
- Dealing with new technologies
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Kitchen and open fridge for breakfast, cookies, fruits, mostly organic food
- Central location access to the subway, main bus routes and highway
- Good coffee and best ciders
- Opportunity to work from home (up to %20).
- For the corona period, we have been working home since March 2020, providing you with office chairs and monitors