Required SkillsAdministration Attention to Detail HR Organisational and Time Management
Our client is a leading company specialised in HVAC solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and implement HR Initiatives and systems to contribute in making the company a better place to work;
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements and responsible for all HR administration;
- Provide assistance to employees on policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the renewal of contracts on employment and confirmation of employment prior to the expiry of the probationary period;
- Responsible for recruitment and actively seek different options to source employees using different mediums;
- Prepare job descriptions, posting ads, shortlisting of CVs, conduct interviews, and managing all the hiring process including TCN documentation;
- Develop training and development plans;
- Organize team building events and extra curriculum activities;
- Support the management in disciplinary issues;
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience in an HR role with minimum supervision preferably within the Building Services Industry;
- Understanding of local labour laws, regulations and recruitment processes.
- Flexible, detail oriented, professional and positive attitude;
- Good Interpersonal, communication and leadership skills; Able to promptly resolve team problems;
- Organisation skills and able to balance conflicting priorities;
- Time Management Skills and able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner.