Human Resources Executive
Required SkillsHealth and Safety Human Resources Maltese Recruitment Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Human Resources Manager;
- Handle the full recruitment process; from advertising to vetting CV’s and shortlisting candidates for interviews;
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies, identifying ideal advertising opportunities and liaising with Department Managers to find the right candidates for different vacancies;
- Checking the HR Recruitment system daily and organize it according to Department procedures;
- Compiling and sending Job Offers;
- Onboarding any new employees by organizing the necessary paperwork, setting up accounts, processing the engagement and ordering the uniform and other material when applicable;
- Organizing the HR and Health and Safety Induction;
- Terminating Employees as per company procedures;
- Handling daily sick reporting and corresponding with employees and booking doctors when necessary;
- Preparing Sick Reports for monthly payroll;
- Collecting certificates for filing records;
- Assisting employees with Injury forms, liaising with Department managers and the H&S Officer/Manager to take note of the necessary details and paperwork for filing;
- Liaise with the HR Manager and department managers to issue contract renewals and Successful completion of probation letters;
- Continuously review, update and improve Job Descriptions according to the different roles and changes in positions.
- Educated to an advanced level of education;
- Experience working in a similar HR role.
- Have excellent communication skills in Maltese and English;
- Analytical and has an eye for detail;
- Able to perform well under tight deadlines;
- Able to work in a team and also independently;
- Has a positive attitude and enjoy dealing with people;
- Planning of multiple activities and tasks;
- Be computer literate and conversant in MS Office applications.