Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform installation of HVAC related equipment following company policies and manufacturer’s specifications;
- Carry out the wiring of both low and line voltage to cooling and heating equipment;
- Perform installation of copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including brazing and soldering;
- Perform installation of flex and sheet metal duct systems in light commercial and residential buildings;
- Ensure connection of gas lines to heating equipment is properly done;
- Determine the right material needed for installation work by pre-measuring jobs;
- Receive all materials and equipment required for each job, confirm and load them into company vehicle;
- Provide necessary support to other team members to be able to complete tasks on time as instructed by management;
- Create and maintain cordial and collaborative working relationships with both superiors and co-workers;
- Ensure all paperwork needed for each job is accurately filled out;
- Carry out readings on machines with the full understanding of the implication of such readings;
- Ensure assigned company vehicle is kept clean;
- Perform any other duty that may be directed by management.
- Holding a diploma in HVAC, FGas certification will be considered an asset;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills;
- Must have an honest and dependable personality;
- Strong mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to distinguish between various HVAC equipment;
- Self motivated individual with strong ability to follow instructions and work alone, as well as work effectively within a team;
- Ability to display professional company image.