Intern - Service Desk
Are you interested to take on a three-month full-time internship working with the biggest iGaming company in Malta? Betsson Group is now hiring for summer interns to join.
As an intern in our Service Desk team, you are expected to assist the Service Desk Manager with tasks and projects and may be required to take full ownership of such delegated responsibilities under supervision. You are expected to address each customer individually and deliver the service on the right technical level and according to business requirements.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests related to hardware configuration,
software, application and network problems amongst others
- Assisting with making full use of available tools during the diagnosing and execution stages of Incidents and Service
- Assisting with Routing those Incidents and Service Requests that require reassignment to other Service Teams
(including third-party suppliers)
- Assisting with tracking Incidents and Service Requests to ensure that service levels are met and call resolution is
achieved within the shortest time span possible
- Contributing to the setting up of operating procedures with other Service Teams to ensure that remote support is
carried out by the Service Desk in an effective manner while maintaining the efficiency of the unit
- Handling of all customer related activities initiated in and from Service Management
- Working according to defined processes in Service Management
- Taking part in the continued development of the team and the infrastructure
- Liaising with the various departments in Betsson Group and
- Expected to work on shifts as per business requirements.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for a service-oriented student who has an interest in Windows Products, Office, PowerShell scripting, Core server infrastructure (AD, DNS, DHCP), Apple computers, General System Monitoring and General Network Troubleshooting;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills accompanied by a customer service attitude and attention to detail;
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.