Required SkillsAudit Communication Data Analysis Financial Statements Report Writing Reporting TAX
Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop internal audit scope and audit plans;
- Advisory assistant;
- Acquire, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation like cost benefit analysis, company valuations, etc.;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process and business plans;
- Prepare feasibility reports and financial projections;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement;
- Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings;
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Experience in a similar role, in particular with EU funding and Malta Enterprise tax incentives applications;
- Certified Internal Auditor, preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Good report writing and interpersonal/communication skills;
- Strong interest and sound knowledge of risks and controls in various business functions;
- Strong analytical ability;
- Independent with a high level of initiative.