Internal Audit Graduate
Required SkillsAnalytical Attention to Detail Audit BA (Hons) Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Accountancy Communication English Multi-Tasking Presentation Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the performance of full audit cycles including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Assist in the identification and assessment of areas of significant risk for the business;
- Assist in the implementation of best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit practices;
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.;
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of reports that reflect the results of an audit and document process;
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures;
- Manage assignments in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist in the identification and reduction of all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls;
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with the local and international best practices;
- Assist in the implementation of Internal Audit plans;
- Assist in the completion of accurate and timely audit information which is reported to clients’ management, board of directors and/or Audit Committees.
- Be in possession of a university degree or equivalent qualification in accountancy;
- Be fluent both in written and oral English;
- Previous experience in internal audit engagements will be considered an asset.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels and have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent analytical skills;
- Critical thinker;
- Presentation and report writing skills.