Required SkillsAnalytical Compliance English Risk analysis Risk Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring that the company is complying with relevant applicable laws, directives and regulations including license requirements;
- Determining the internal audit scope;
- Developing annual plans for risk management and control;
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and procedures across the company;
- Objectively reviewing and evaluating compliance;
- Making independent recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes;
- Following up on reported recommendations to ensure implementation.
- At least 2 years experience in internal audit;
- Be CPA qualified.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Ability to recommend and drive change;
- Good understanding of the nature and dynamics of Risk and financial market;
- IT savvy;
- Excellent relationship-building skills;
- Strong analytical skills.