Required SkillsAnalytical Archiving Basic Linux Admin Computer Problem Solving vMware Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a technology company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Configure, monitor, and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure to make sure it is running smoothly;
- Set up accounts and workstations;
- Install new software and upgrade computer systems across the company;
- Ensure that our alerting systems are in place to prevent/reduce downtimes;
- Perform quality tests and and hardware troubleshooting on our hardware;
- Ensure regular and proper backups of data;
- Maintain Firewalls and educate colleagues on how to increase their digital security;
- Liaising with suppliers to keep up to date with technology and to increase efficiency for our users;
- Be the point of contact for the employees with day to day support issues related to the system network;
- Build internal technical documentation and user guides;
- Prepare reports;
- Liasing with Data Protection Officer.
- Hold a diploma or degree in computer science or information technology or relevant experience in the field of IT operations/ administration;
- Experience in troubleshooting computer software, hardware, and internet applications and networks;
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management;
- Experience in firewall software and devices;
- Knowledge in system security and data backup/recovery;
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Technologies in setting up site-to-site networks;
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies such as VMware;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Be analytical;
- Be creative;
- Have problem-solving skills.