Required SkillsCRM English Italian Microsoft Office Problem Solving Server Infrastructure Windows Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT related services;
- Managing and solving IT related incidents and requests, received through the internal ticketing system, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others to support when cannot be resolved locally;
- Make sure that every agent within the company is fully equipped with the necessary IT equipment and fully functional;
- Take care of accounts and mailboxes creation, include them in the necessary groups and give them permissions as requested by their respective team leaders;
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, network, e-mail, CRM/Plexop, Zoiper, and hardware in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability;
- Keep under control the stock of computers and peripherals that will be provided to agents and ensuring that needed material will always be available by ordering what is required in an appropriate amount and always at the best price possible;
- Recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by assessing organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements;
- Measure, plan and report IT infrastructure capacity, participate in IT infrastructure development projects, cooperate with other IT related teams;
- Create “how-to” manuals on solutions to frequently asked questions, create procedures to improve workflow and other technical documentation;
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Holding a Degree Qualification will be considered an asset;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English and Italian will be a plus;
- Good analytical problem-solving skills;
- Have a creative and dynamic attitude;
- Ability to go the distance in achieving the objectives.
- Relocation package;
- Medical insurance;
- Food allowance card after three months;
- Gym discount.