IT and Operations Executive
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Compliance Coordination Health and Safety Maintaining Office Records Maintenance tasks Microsoft Office Monitoring Planning and Scheduling Reporting Server Infrastructure Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supporting and monitoring all the internal IT infrastructure including the hardware, operating systems and server products across the entire organisation;
- Manage the day-to-day IT needs of current employees;
- Manage hardware and software installation, configuration, maintenance, management, repair, upgrades, procurement and inventory control updates;
- Plan regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices;
- Understand the IT needs of the firm, both existing and future;
- Propose and implement practical solutions to the company’s IT requirements;
- Work with internal and external suppliers and service providers to ensure that the operational and compliance IT requirements of the firm are up to standard;
- Develop, update and implement relevant plans and policies including breach response, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assist in the administration and co-ordination of the daily operational and logistical requirements of the company;
- Help in the management and administration of the firm’s people and physical assets;
- Co-ordinate the record filing and document archiving systems;
- Assist in enhancing the office environment more generally.
- Experience in a similar role with a strong IT focus;
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN topologies, cabling standards and components.
- Past experience and knowledge of Microsoft products including the operating systems Azure, Office 365 or MS 365 and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Willing to be fully involved and hands-on with a can-do attitude;
- Able to work in a professional and fast-paced environment;
- Possess good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.