Required Skills.NET Framework Analytical Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) COBIT Microsoft Office
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Part of the IT Specialists team dealing with key clients in the iGaming, banking, hospitality and insurance industries;
- Assisting the IT Audit Manager in conducting IT audit activities;
- Assessing risk, evaluating control effectiveness, identifying weaknesses, reporting on findings and developing recommendations;
- Obtain a solid understanding of IT Risks and Controls;
- Develop and update risk-based IT audit programs;
- Perform assignments from beginning to end with limited supervision;
- Identify significant risk exposures relating to control processes and make appropriate recommendations;
- Timely collate audit file and reports, including communicating findings to senior management;
- Perform IT audit action item follow-ups on previously raised findings.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Business and Computing or Accountancy; CISA is a plus;
- Knowledge of IT Management Frameworks will be considered an asset;
- Candidates with experience in Service Organisation Control (SOC) engagements will be given preference.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team with minimal supervision;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with staff at all organisational levels;
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Excel;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding report writing skills;
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills;
- Analytical, stable and logical thinker.